Check out the Winds Extreme Youth Facebook page!
WxY is for 6th to 12th grade youth to have fun with service and fellowship.
Winds Extreme Youth News
WOTP Youth Ministry Team
STUDENTS equipped with
SKILLS for caring, welcoming, and affirming
LIVED everyday, everywhere and in every relationship
LOVING, because Christ first loved us.
What is the WOTP Youth Ministry Team?
The vision that we hold for Youth Ministry in Winds of the Prairie Ministries is one where the Youth Ministry Team guides and oversees youth participation in learning opportunities and faith events in the parish. We envision youth ministry that is:
- Connectional – a ministry that brings individuals and the congregations of the WOTP parish together in ministry.
- Relational – a ministry that builds strong relationships among all those who have been connected.
- Nurturing – a ministry that strengthens the lives and faith of young people and those who lead young people, through opportunities for learning, prayer and service.
- Supportive – a ministry in which participants pray regularly for one another and for the ministry of the church.
- Applicational – a ministry that helps young people and those who lead young people to a apply faith to everyday life in the church and the world.
The Lord appointed 70 others to go ahead of him to every city and place he intended to go. They were to travel in pairs. He told them, “The harvest is large, but the workers are few. So ask the Lord who gives this harvest to send workers to harvest his crops. Go! I’m sending you out like lambs among wolves.
- Luke 10:1-3